Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I can't believe that our time is already here! I've been so excited for months, thinking about all the wonderful things we are going to do and all the amazing historical places we will see. I've also been thinking about what I'm going to wear. Which is pretty important because c'mon, it's ITALY AND GREECE ! I'm so thankful for this opportunity. It's the trip of a lifetime. I hope I continue to receive great opportunities and blessings that will allow me to travel the world and behold it's many wonders.
-Bethany Roberson

1 comment:

  1. Bethany, I watched a travel video about Italy and Greece last night and thought of you. The video was focusing on Milan and its upscale shops. You would love it there. It's probably a good thing that we are not going to that part of the country. lol Part of the video concentrated on the mosiac work in the churches. I know you will be amazed to see the design and creativity that went into such masterpieces. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 15 days
Destinations Athens
Rome
Pompeii
Focus Biology
Culture
Earth Science