Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Final Day of Preparation

Well it's nearly time. Time to finish any necessary preparations; Time to leave our cozy surroundings and explore areas outside of our natural habitat; Time to board the flight that is bound for Italy and Greece. I can't believe that tomorrow is the big day. It seems like yesterday we were only discussing the possibility of this trip, and to me it seemed like it would be non-attainable. But here we are gathering our last minute items. I am very excited to even have the opportunity to attend this trip of a lifetime. I'm ready to experience what tomorrow and the next two weeks have in store for me and my companions. Bring it on!

- Austin

1 comment:

  1. Don't think I didn't notice the rhetorical techniques you were using - good job! I am glad you are ready to experience all this trip has to offer. I hope you will immerse yourself in the wonder of learning about new cultures. My best advice for you on this trip is ... take time! Take time to step out of the moment and really absorb what is happening around you. You will find that what you will most remember are the people. Take time to get to know them and you will see that all the world's people are a lot alike. Karen Wells

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 15 days
Destinations Athens
Rome
Pompeii
Focus Biology
Culture
Earth Science