Friday, June 17, 2011

Days 1 and 2!

Well after the first plane ride that I sat by a good guy, even though he was a LSU fan the gang and me met the rest of our wolfpack!!! I really think we have a good group and after surviving that plane ride I think we can do anything together lol! Athens is beautiful I'm not sure how so much modern culture can be around so much history! The food is good to they make you eat till you are full and then bring out more. Today we got to see how proud the Greeks are of their culture when we learned some dances!! Those people were amazing i could watch them dance all day! We saw a little girl at the dance studio who looked like my Sissy I was shocked I almost walked over to get her!! I want to blogg more but im gonna go get some sleep so i can be ready for tomorrow!

-Jon F

p.s. There are ball feilds and courts everywhere here, its a ballers dream!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are enjoying yourself! Soak it all in and don't forget to write in your journal! I want to relive this through your writings when you get home so we have photos to go along with it! Take TONS of photos!!! Sissy is working on a map and countdown so we can keep up with you! We love you and are so excited you are able to have this experience! AND BALL is a universal 'language'! Love you son!
    -Mom aka Lea Ramsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u mom! hope yall r ok!

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 15 days
Destinations Athens
Rome
Pompeii
Focus Biology
Culture
Earth Science