Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 3 aka my lucky #

Day 3 the number ive worn in ball since third grade only seems fit that it was the best day so far!!! We went to the Acropolis and the temple of Zeus my favorite place so far both were amazing it's hard to take it the history and beauty of these places. Ms. Wells and me have tried to take a look deeper into what we are doing by thinking of who could have been standing or sitting where we currently are, none more so than at Mars Hill were Paul gave his famous sermon. The natural beauty of this palce is one you can only dream of! I talked to may people today ohhh what an experience, the old lady in the train that was interesting, the family from CT :), and the Greeks that know where AR is!!! Also the boys by the candy shop I bought candy for and the men there too, I'm learning more and more about myself in just these few days. I don't want to leave but it makes me excited that one day I can live my dream become a Doctor and one day travel to places like this and help people. We also bought gifts today :) and while shopping I got FREE HUGS!!!! I could type all night about this place, the fun I'm having, and the beautiful things I'm seeing but i better wrap it up! Night yall well good afternoon lol love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 15 days
Destinations Athens
Rome
Pompeii
Focus Biology
Culture
Earth Science